Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23, 2009

I got a really great headstart at the gym last week, but then developed a really bad case of bronchitis a few days ago and have been unable to work out... literally - if it was just "the sniffles" I'd suck it up and go anyway, but this cough comes from deep in my chest, and I've been having a hard time breathing, so I've had to take it easy... one thing Danny always says is "do not stop! under no circumstances - KEEP GOING!" so I am not quitting my healthy lifestyle because I got a cold, I'm just taking a few days to get well again, and then I'll go pound it at the gym some more!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, by the way - I weighed myself today, and I'm at 315.7lbs., for a total weight loss so far of 14 lbs. :) That's not bad! I don't think I'm going to meet my goal of out of the 300s by the end of January - thanks to this stupid sick phase - but I'll keep plugging away at it! :)

    ReplyDelete